Hi everyone! As the end of the school year approaches fast and I'm finally in enough good conditions to be back online more frequently on dA, I am returning to share my stuff over here too.
Anyways, I'm back on business and finally done delivering all of my delayed commissions. I already said this to all my previous commissioners but I want to formally and sincerely apologize to all the people I kept on waiting for a long while but you all have been amazingly considerate and understanding and I'm incredibly grateful to you all for your patience and kindness! I feel so happy I've got the best commissioners ever ( ; _ ; ) Thanks guys, you're a treasure!
On that same note, I know I still owe some people some artwork such as prizes and kiribans, but I'm gonna get into those too as soon as I'm out of college, so please don't lose hope ( ´ 3 `)/
But as of right now, I'm opening new commissions slots for this summer!
Though they're just a few and with a new system instead of my old list and pricing. In this occasion I'll be delivering only Grab Bag Commissions
, in case you're interested. Info below!
★ Grab Bag Commission $4+ ★
SlotsWhat is it & How does it work?
It's a great way to get illustrations for very cheap. It's just like a regular commission, except you don't get to choose from a style or a list or types of commissions for your request. That said, you get to pay exactly however much you want to spend for the artwork!
Pay anywhere from $4 to infinity and you'll get your request done in a random style. Just send a reference and a price you are willing to pay and I will draw according to that price. Higher prices = more elaborate artwork, more detail, more drawings in the same sheet and so on. You can get anything from a chibi, a colored sketch, a sheet full of sketches, to a half/full body, full color illustration.
Guidelines and rules
- As it is a -Grab Bag-, which is to say you're picking out a random item from a bag, you do not get to choose the style your request will be drawn on.
- You can however give any amount of details about what you'd prefer to see in your request. For example if you want your character(s) to be doing something in particular, themes (cute, ecchi, regular, yaoi, etc) and such.
- By commissioning me you are accepting that this is a grab bag, and you may or may not get the exact piece of art you expect.
- However the quality of the piece you'll get will always start from the one similar to my colored sketches previous commissions and only go up from there.
Placing an order & Payment
- Send me a note with your reference(s) and how much you're willing to pay and I'll get back to you for confirmation.
- I will only be taking payment through PayPal this time around. I'll note you with my address if I accept your order.
- I will take payment up front if I accept your order.
- Payment is in USD
If you need references to my illustrations and previous commission pricing and info please take a look at my gallery and this journal entry:
★ G A L L E R Y ★
★ T O - D O L I S T ★
Please be sure to read everything, including my T.O.S : http://sta.sh/0uhl05ant8n
✿ Form ✿
Number of characters:
Description: What do you want in your drawing. What type (chibi, bust up, sketch) of commission you're ordering.
Reference pictures/Extra info: Extra info for character pose, personality, props or any other stuff.
Payment method/ PayPal Email:
★ Colored Sketches ★
$3 USD / 300 Points
Extra character $3 USD / 300 Points
Price is per sketch (single character), up to 3 sketches per sheet (800x800 px)
★ Chibi ★
$8 USD / 800 Points
Extra character $6 USD / 600 Points
Terms of Service Terms of Service
I own the artwork, so I may do whatever I consider convenient with it (i.e. repost it on tumblr, twitter or other sites always with proper credits).
You may repost the image commissioned to other sites if you credit me.
You may not claim the commissioned artwork as your own art.
I do not provide WIP images.
You are not authorized to change, trace, edit or use my works without my written permission.
Your picture is yours to use freely however you want: You can use it outside of deviantArt and print it if you so desire, as long as it's only for your personal use and not for sale.
Please remember to save your commission on your computer or flash drive.
If you need to change your commission description or want to add stuff, you need to let me know before I start drawing.
I require full payment b